Currency, check and coins processing solutions. 125 years of innovation
The SEWOO® SLK-TS400 Thermal printer can be installed with the Cummins Allison JetCount®, JetScan®, or JetScan iFX® currency processing machines to print a detailed breakdown and record of your transaction.
• METHOD : Direct Thermal
• SPEED : 220mm/sec
• WIDTH : 72mm(512 Dots/Line)
• RESOLUTION : 180 DPI
• DIRECTION : Unidirectional with Friction Feed
• ALPHA NUMERIC CHARACTER : 95
• EXTENDED GRAPHIC : 128 x 18 Page (1 space page)
• INTERNATIONAL CHARACTER : 14
• 1D : Code 11, Code39, Code 93, Codabar,ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8. EAN-13, Code128
with subsets A/B/C, Interleaved 2-of-5
• 2D : PDF 417, QR code, DATA MATRIX
CHARACTER PER LINE
• Font A(12x24) : 42 columns
• Font B(9x17) : 56 columns
• PITCH : 0.141mm x 0.141mm
• TYPE : Guillotine
• LIFE : 1,500,000 cuts
• PAPER THICKNESS : 0.06 ~ 0.09 mm
• CUTTING METHOD : Full / Partial Cut
• STARNDARD : Paper end , Cover open
• KD (Cash Drawer) 1Port
• TPH LIFE : 150 km
• MCBF : 60 million lines
• OPERATING TEMPERATURE : 0 ~ 40°C
• STORAGE TEMPERATURE : -20 ~ 60°C
• OPERATING HUMIDITY : 35 ~ 80%
• STORAGE HUMIDITY : 10 ~ 90%
• CE, FCC, KC, UL/Cul
• 1.25 kg
PT. HDS is committed to keeping your equipment up and running so your organization performs at its best.
That’s just one reason why our technicians are noted for their expertise, quick response and friendly customer service. Rigorous training is regularly conducted to ensure that our technicians are able to keep your equipment operating at peak efficiency.
Our products are designed to provide maximum productivity with minimal care requirements.
However, all machines need regular upkeep and maintenance. PT. HDS offers Preventative Service Contracts that reduces operating costs by extending the productive life and increasing the reliability of these products.
Your covered equipment is inspected and serviced on your premises on a scheduled basis. This includes partial disassembly; vacuuming, wiping and cleaning; plus lubrication and adjustments to factory specifications. Parts are replaced when needed to prevent possible breakdowns. Your machines are then thoroughly tested to assure optimum working order.