Currency, check and coins processing solutions. 125 years of innovation
The SEWOO® Dot-Impact printer can be installed with the Cummins Allison JetCount®, JetScan®, or JetScan iFX® currency processing machines to print a detailed breakdown and record of your transaction.
• METHOD : 9-pin Serial Dot Impact Matrix
• SPEED : 3.5 Line/sec
• WIDTH : 63.5 mm (2.5 inch) , 57.2 mm (2.25 inch)
• RESOLUTION : 160 DPI / 80 DPI
• DIRECTION : Bi-Directional (with Logical Seeking)
• LINE SPACING : n/144 inch
• SIZE : 7 x 9, 9 x 9 / 5 x 9, 7 x 9
• TOTAL NUMBER : 400 Dots/Line
• 2 circuits(24V, 1A max)
• MCBF : 18 million lines
• PRINTER HEAD : 120 million characters
• OPERATING TEMPERATURE : 5 ~ 40°C
• STORAGE TEMPERATURE : -20 ~ 60°C
• FCC, KCC, UL/cUL, RoHS(TUV)
• 1.26 kg
PT. HDS is committed to keeping your equipment up and running so your organization performs at its best.
That’s just one reason why our technicians are noted for their expertise, quick response and friendly customer service. Rigorous training is regularly conducted to ensure that our technicians are able to keep your equipment operating at peak efficiency.
Our products are designed to provide maximum productivity with minimal care requirements.
However, all machines need regular upkeep and maintenance. PT. HDS offers Preventative Service Contracts that reduces operating costs by extending the productive life and increasing the reliability of these products.
Your covered equipment is inspected and serviced on your premises on a scheduled basis. This includes partial disassembly; vacuuming, wiping and cleaning; plus lubrication and adjustments to factory specifications. Parts are replaced when needed to prevent possible breakdowns. Your machines are then thoroughly tested to assure optimum working order.