Fast, accurate, and economical currency counting
JetCount® currency counters are budget-friendly machines that are reliable, compact and easy to use. They help save valuable hours normally spent counting currency by hand. The JetCount® is also equipped with sensors to catch counterfeit money.
At selectable speeds of up to 1,600 notes per minute, the JetCount® makes quick work of even the highest of volumes of cash, reliably and accurately.
- Fail safe error detection: Senses double bills, folded bills, chains and jams to assure accurate counts. The problem is identified on the display and an audio alarm notifies the user.
- Bright LED display: Illuminated display is easy to see under all lighting conditions.
- Tactile keycaps: Easy to use and less fatiguing then membrane keyboards, these keys provide clear, tactile feedback when depressed.
- Auto start & restart: Starts as soon as bills are added to the hopper and automatically restarts when bills are removed from the bottom stacker.
- Protected data and set-ups: All processing data and set-ups are protected during low power and power loss situations.
Enhance the speed, accuracy and security of your currency handling operation
- Counterfeit bill detection: The JetCount® currency counter offers a choice of sensing systems that detect a wide variety of counterfeit bills. Choose from magnetic ink or enhanced ultraviolet and fluorescence sensors, depending on your requirements
- High capacity hopper: Holds up to 300 bills.
- Sewoo® LK-D10 impact printer provides permanent, easy-to-read record of currency processed.
- Communications: Activate ports for one or two devices including computers, printers and remote displays.
- Canvas carrier: Sturdy handle allows for easy transport of the currency counter.
Maximum Speed: From 600 to up to 1,600 bills per minute
Settings: Preset: 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 75, 100; or adjust from 1 to 100
Capacity: 300 circulated bills
Type: Unit count and add mode
Dimensions: 9.5" H (without hopper) x 10.75" W x 12" D
Weight: 15 lbs
Size: Height: 2.41" to 3.8" Length: 4.5" to 7"
Voltage: 105-130v or 198-253v
Power consumption: 0.6 Amps/72 Watts (120v); 0.3 Amps/66 Watts (220v)
Reliable Customer Support and Service
PT. HDS is committed to keeping your equipment up and running so your organization performs at its best.
That’s just one reason why our technicians are noted for their expertise, quick response and friendly customer service. Rigorous training is regularly conducted to ensure that our technicians are able to keep your equipment operating at peak efficiency.
Quality Products Require Quality Service
Cummins Allison products are designed to provide maximum productivity with minimal care requirements.
However, all machines need regular upkeep and maintenance. PT. HDS offers Preventative Service Contracts that reduces operating costs by extending the productive life and increasing the reliability of these products.
How does A Service Contract Work?
Your covered equipment is inspected and serviced on your premises on a scheduled basis. This includes partial disassembly; vacuuming, wiping and cleaning; plus lubrication and adjustments to factory specifications. Parts are replaced when needed to prevent possible breakdowns. Your machines are then thoroughly tested to assure optimum working order.
Service Contract Benefits:Scheduled inspections find and fix little problems before they become big, unscheduled problems.Your equipment always operates at peak efficiency.The useful service life of your machines is extended for better return on investment.Maintenance costs are easy to budget. The Preventative Service Contract cost can be scheduled into your operating budget with no big surprise expenses.Emergency service for problems that may occur between scheduled maintenance visits is free (during normal business hours).